Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Plus Sized Girl In A "0" sized world....

How Hard Do you think it is to lose weight? For me it's hard you get that point of encouragement and you start to work out then it fills like you have the whole world on your shoulders and then fall back into old habits. I have a hard time losing weight because i want to see results in two weeks and i know it doesn't work that way but i lose encouragement fast and i stop working out. I start thinking that theres no point to working out and start eating junk food, drinking sodas,being lazy around the house, thats an habit i have that, i really do need to get rid of. I'm very weird about things i know its very good to sweat when you work out but i cant stand being hot,i hate going outside period. i think for now im going to take my purple tiger pills so that i can have the energy to clean house and maybe i will go out to my garadge to work out ... i need advice how to avoid the bad foods/liquids ... but i dont know how too.

No comments:

Post a Comment