Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Little Stuff About Me!!

Hi.
My name is Ashley Johnson,I was born on November,14,1990. I'm the only girl out of three boys. I'm the third oldest of my brother's.My favorite things to do on the weekends are to sit around and watch t.v. ,or lay around in my room. My favorite colors are pink,purple and black. I just recently graduated from high school so now I'm debating on what i want to do with my future. On one hand i want to go to school for cosmetology and on the other i want to go for culinary arts. I love to do hair and make up i never practice on myself i usually make my cousins or my friends my practice dolls. Then again i love to cook, i like to know that i can make food and that my family and friends love to eat. So enough of me i just started my own blog because i want people to know what i have to say about certain things so i hope all my friends and new friends will help me along the way.its a bumpy road up ahead just bear with me please..thanks..

ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment