Wednesday, July 21, 2010

How Hard Is It To Find A Job!!!

Remember when all those times our mothers took us to a store and we saw something that we really wanted and we would tell them...whats the one word they always tell you?GET A JOB!! I'm recently a high school graduate and I've been applying all around where i live for jobs its so ridiculous and when i go to the places that I've applied for there's people in there who can never get it right and that's probally the people they want. my second oldest brother is helping me and our mom with getting a job at wal mart. If i do get the job i want to be able to work during the day and my mom wants to be able to work at night which means less customers. some of my friends are always blaming it on the goverment which i belive is the source of the promblem.people i know are losing there business and are now going jobless. ugh i just wish america would get back on its feet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment