Tuesday, July 20, 2010

bragg ghost road!! ohhh spooky!!


I Have a question..? Have you ever heard of place called Bragg ghost road? I Have, the first time i ever heard of it was from my old friend Evonne. The road was built over a railroad track back in the 1900's . I've heard that the saratoga ghost light was from a hunter who was killed in woods,a girl being raped,a man lost his head and he carries a lantern and wonders up and down the road looking for it, many stories. there is to be told that there is a Spanish grave yard and all the men were killed by there boss and there buried there. I've been to the ghost road about five times the first time i went i saw the light,and let me tell you it was pretty scary. i wasn't scared it was just weird to see something that amazing. i went three more times and didn't really see nothing, last time i went and i swear that on my grave that something looked like a person but had a big bump almost in its back and the color looked like a clear cloudy foggy thing. It came out of the woods and crossed the road my moms boyfriend just happen to see it go into the woods in the corner of his eyes and he believes me. my brothers have gone out there and seen it as well. also there friends. I've learned that people all over come to see it they travel from Dallas,from Galveston,from Florida you name it. i posted a picture of from when i went and i'm going to post a link to the video from other peoples experience.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bragg+ghost+road&aq=f

ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment